Success at the Lancashire Life Food and Drink Awards 2017
The county’s culinary elite descended on the Mercure Blackburn Dunkenhalgh Hotel & Spa, for the prestigious Lancashire Life Food and Drink Awards 2017.
Over 200 VIPS, exceptional hospitality businesses and the great and good of Lancashire attended the fabulous awards evening at The Dunkenhalgh on the 16th October.
Guests sat down to a spectacular four course meal prepared by the hotels outstanding team of chefs.
The thrilling awards ceremony recognised the best Lancashire hospitality businesses in the industry with some very exciting winners. The full list of winners is as follows:
- Lancashire Life Tearoom/Café of the Year: Café Northcote at The Cathedral
- Lancashire Life Family Dining of the Year: Eagle & Child
- Lancashire Life Independent Retailer of the Year: D. Byrne & Co
- Lancashire Life Dining Pub of the Year: The Bay Horse Inn
- Lancashire Life Food or Drink Product of the Year: Wignalls Yallo Cold Pressed Rapeseed Oil
- Outstanding Customer Service: Craig Bancroft, Café Northcote
- Lake District Dining Excellence of the Year: Gilpin Spice
- Lancashire Life City Restaurant of the Year: Tattu
- Lancashire Life Food Hero of the Year: James Warburton
- Lancashire Life Newcomer of the Year: The New Inn, Yealand
- Lancashire Life Restaurant of the Year: Moor Hall
- Lancashire Life Chef of the Year: Antony Shirley
Thank you to all of the guests who attended and a special thank you to all of this year’s suppliers and sponsors who helped make it such a special evening!