Location: Norwich (Head Office)
Closing date: Dec. 21, 2018
Download: Job Description
Download: Person Specification
Download: Application form
Download: Job Description
We are currently recruiting for a Media Sales Executive to join our retail sales team working with a range of media titles that include EDP, Evening News and Norwich Extra. We are looking for a confident communicator who thrives in a sales focused, targeted environment.
Based from head office in Norwich, this telephone based sales role will see you selling print and digital advertising campaigns and solutions to local businesses across Norfolk.
Within this sales role you will be presenting digital advertising solutions to a database of new clients. You will as a result of consulting with them understand their needs and offer the right multi-platform campaigns such as digital display advertising, mobile websites, apps, content marketing, e-newsletters and social media. You will enjoy making sure that the new clients you engage with are inspired with genuine cost effective ideas and solutions tailor-made for their business.
You will spend a proportion of your time processing adverts, chasing deadlines, uploading digital products and sending visuals to potential new clients. Therefore the need to have a good grasp of various databases / IT skills alongside time management is key for success in the role.
• Proven telephone sales experience.
• Strong B2B sales background
• Proven track record in selling to SME’s / professional businesses
• Excellent business acumen able to converse well with a range of clients
• Ideally from an advertising/marketing media background
• Preference to win new business and create own leads
• Working knowledge of print and digital solutions
• Willing to learn and develop within the media industry
• Good working knowledge of a range of IT systems • Excellent attention to detail • Strong time management
SALARY, BONUS & BENEFITS
• Basic starting salary of £18,500 • Achievable monthly commission structure and on-target earnings of £8,400 • Full 25 days paid holiday + statutory bank holidays, pro rata for part time hours • Cycle to Work scheme • Archant Gold – matched charity fundraising • Give As You Earn – tax-free charity giving scheme
Very shortly after receiving your CV, if we are interested we will call you to understand why you believe you have all the right attributes and are perfect to be shortlisted for interview, so please be prepared and look forward to this phone call. All applications and enquiries will be dealt with in the strictest confidence.
We’re Archant. The UK’s leading local media company.
Archant people are driven, motivated and passionate about positive change.
We’re proud of our history… of our trusted, market-leading heritage newspaper and magazine brands that remain an integral part of everyday life.
But we’re forward-thinking people too. We obsess about innovation, creativity, service and expertise, relentlessly striving to be the most engaging media in every community we serve.
We’re on a mission to make digital marketing accessible to all. We build websites, provide complete SEO services and deliver targeted, bespoke digital campaigns that fit our clients’ objectives seamlessly.
We produce video, animation, e-newsletters, apps, and blogs – content that brings storytelling to life.
We stage vibrant, celebrated, must-attend events where like-minded people come together…
And because we’re ideas people, we think fluidly. Our multi-award winning ‘New European’ national tabloid broke all records as the fastest newspaper launch in history – just nine days from concept to hitting the shops.
A few facts about us:
To apply, please send your CV to email@example.com.
© Archant Ltd 2013