Data & Insight Manager, Norwich
Location: Norwich (Head Office)
Closing date: June 18, 2018
Download: Job Description & Person Spec
Due to our continual success and growth plans for 2018 we have created a brand new role for a Data & Insight Manager, based from our head office in the heart of Norwich.
Reporting directly to the Data & Insight Director we are seeking an experienced individual to manage and lead the data insight team. You will play a vital role in helping to shape our understanding of our customers using the latest analytical tools and techniques to deliver real insight and value.
The team you will be leading brings the results of analyses to life with detailed understanding of customer journeys, market trends, competitor analysis and data visualisation to provide a suite of professional data services to the wider business
Alongside people management experience you will need to have well-developed analytical and insight skills and be adept at analysing large amounts of detailed information and identifying trends and opportunities. You will also need a good working knowledge of database management systems.
- Scope out and deliver a suite of professional data services to support the wider commercial business
- Work closely with the commercial teams to identify and explore opportunities to use data to increase efficiencies and provide new opportunities
- Promote best practice of data cleanliness, timeliness and accuracy across functions
- Use data visualisation tools to bring complex data to life, making it actionable and easy to consume for all
- Work with all areas of the business to grow, enrich and maintain a best-in-class first-party dataset complying with all aspects of GDPR
THE SUCCESSFUL CANDIDATE WILL HAVE:
- Experience and understanding of data segmentation
- Proven track record of supporting and adding value to business projects
- Demonstrable delivery of valuable segments which has resulted in commercialisation of intelligent targeting
- Demonstrable ability to work in a fast-paced organisation and have built strong trust-based relationships with internal colleagues
- Well-developed analytical and insight skills, adept at analysing large amounts of detailed information, identifying trends and opportunities
- Proven track record of delivering projects on time and to budget
- Understanding of data manipulation and analysis tools and techniques such as modelling and segmentation and how they should be applied
- Understanding of the customer lifecycle journey
- Experience in managing people
SALARY, BONUS & BENEFITS
- Up to £35,000
- Full 25 days paid holiday + statutory bank holidays
- Cycle to Work scheme
- Archant Gold – matched charity fundraising
- Give as You Earn – tax-free charity giving scheme
We are Archant. The UK’s leading local media company.
Archant people are driven, motivated and passionate about positive change.
We are proud of our history…of our trusted, market-leading heritage newspaper and magazine brands that remain an integral part of everyday life.
But we’re forward-thinking people too. We obsess about innovation, creativity, service and expertise, relentlessly striving to be the most engaging media in every community we serve.
We are on a mission to make digital marketing accessible to all. We build websites, provide complete SEO services and deliver targeted, bespoke digital campaigns that fit our clients’ objectives seamlessly.
We produce video, animation, e-newsletters, apps, blogs – content that brings storytelling to life.
We stage vibrant, celebrated, must-attend events where like-minded people come together…
And because we’re ideas people, we think fluidly. Our multi-award winning ‘New European’ national tabloid broke all records as the fastest newspaper launch in history – just nine days from concept to hitting the shops.
A few facts about us:
- We operate over 140 news, lifestyle and special-interest brands throughout Britain.
- Every member of our family receives ongoing development from in-house trainers, complete with interactive online learning. Over 20 modules to choose from keeps you at the top of your game.
- There’s always something new. Hive, our in-house social media, allows you to find new friends with shared interests and have your say on all things Archant. Come join our ‘Archanteers’ and help organise some rip-roaring team nights out!
- Archant’s state-of-the-art print centre team have won numerous awards for their service levels and green credentials. As well as our own newspapers, we print over 40 other publications for brands including The Racing Post, Classic Car Weekly and Oxfam. Our giant presses can print 22 full newspapers per second!
- Dialogue is our content marketing agency, producing gorgeous magazines for clients including Bentley, Center Parcs, Royal Ascot and Harley Davidson.
- We stage over 100 must-attend events per year. From intimate and interactive digital learning sessions for SMEs…to major show-stoppers at London Olympia.
To apply, please send your CV to email@example.com
Back to job listings