Archant is a privately-owned company with around 1500 shareholders.
Its AGM is usually held in April/May and its half-year results
are published in August.
2013 interim results
Archant's latest half-year financial result headlines include:
• Operating profit before amortisation of intangible assets and exceptional items was up by £1.6m (80.9%) at £3.5m
• Total revenue declined by £3.1m to £63.3m (down 4.7%).
Click here to download a pdf version of the 2013 Interim statement
Click here to download an electronic page-turning edition of the 2013 Interim statement
2012 annual report
Archant's latest (2012) full-year financial result headlines include:
• Revenue reduced by 2.7% to £131.4 (2011: £135.1m).
• Group operating profit for the year at £6.3m was down 39.5% (2011: £10.4m)
• Operating cash flow was £7.6m (2011: £13.1m) and net debt was reduced again to £15.7m (2011: £17.4m).
Click here to view the full 2012 Annual Report and Accounts for Archant online
Click here to download and view a PDF version of the full 2012 Annual Report and Accounts for Archant
2011 annual report and results
2010 annual report and results
2009 annual report and results
2008 annual report and results
2007 annual report and results
If you do not have Adobe Acrobat Reader to enable you to
download the documents above, it is available free of charge
by clicking on the icon below:
|The downloads of financial information accessible
from this page which deal with a financial year of Archant
Limited and/or Archant Regional Limited (formerly Eastern
Counties Newspapers Group Limited) (the 'Companies') do
not constitute statutory accounts. Statutory accounts
of the Companies for such financial years (the 'Relevant
Years') have been or, in the case of the financial year
most recently ended, will be, delivered to the Registrar
of Companies. The Companies' auditors have made unqualified
reports under section 235 of the Companies Act 1985 on
the accounts of the Companies for the Relevant Years.